2016 International Valuation Handbook - Guide to Cost of CapitalBusiness Valuation Resources
The 2016 International Valuation Handbook - Guide to Cost of Capital delivers crucial data and methodology guidance for assessing risk and developing cost of capital estimates on a global scale, coupled with data exhibits that provide country-level country risk premia, relative volatility factors, and equity risk premia. It builds on the country-level analysis previously published by Morningstar/Ibbotson, bringing you country risk premiums for up to 188 countries, from the perspective of investors based in 55 countries. Available with one semi-annual dataset update delivered via PDF for an additional fee.
Estimate cost of capital on a global scale with expansive international data:
- Country-level country risk premia for up to 188 countries, from the perspective of investors in up to 55 countries
- Models applied include country credit, country yield spread, and relative standard deviation models
- Long-horizon and short-horizon ERP data for 18 countries in local currencies
- Pablo Fernandez’ survey of ERPs for a variety of countries
- Relative volatility factors for up to 69 countries