Chicago M&A Conference | September 14, 2017Transaction Advisors
This conference will provide public company executives, corporate directors, and private equity investors with practical information and perspective on the latest strategies and considerations in the structuring and execution of complex corporate transactions.
SESSION TOPICS INCLUDE
- Methods for Developing a Rigorous M&A Strategy
- Update on M&A Tax Structures and Opinions
- Innovations in Transaction Financing
- Planning, Negotiating, and Executing Cross-border Transactions
- Briefing on Navigating Regulatory and Antitrust Issues in M&A
- Considerations Associated with Buying Innovation
- Why Transactions Fail
- Current Challenges in M&A Governance Achieving
- Postmerger Synergies and a Successful Integration
Detailed agenda available here.