Chicago M&A Conference | September 14, 2017Transaction Advisors
This conference will provide public company executives, corporate directors, and private equity investors with practical information and perspective on the latest strategies and considerations in the structuring and execution of complex corporate transactions.
SESSION TOPICS INCLUDE
- Developing a Rigorous (and Realistic) M&A Strategy
- Considerations Associated with Buying Innovation
- Buying (or Investing) in Foreign Companies
- Briefing on Navigating Regulatory and Antitrust Issues in M&A
- How Foreign Buyers Impact U.S. Deals
- There has been a Material Adverse Change - What Happens Now?
- Why Transactions Fail
- Synergies and Integration
Detailed agenda available here.