Chicago M&A Conference | September 27, 2018Transaction Advisors
This conference will provide public company executives, corporate directors, and private equity investors with practical information and perspective on the latest strategies and considerations in the structuring and execution of complex corporate transactions.
SESSION TOPICS INCLUDE
- Methods for Developing a Rigorous Pre-Deal M&A Strategy
- Navigating the Capital Markets
- Understanding the Unique Challenges and Considerations when Buying Innovation
- Current Issues Associated with the Planning, Negotiation, and Execution of Cross-border Transactions
- Innovation in Closing: Agreeing on Equity Value
- Current Challenges in Corporate Governance
- Economic Outlook
- Selling Acquisitions to Institutional Investors, Proxy Handlers, Regulators, and the Financial Media
Detailed agenda available here.