VSAT & Broadband Satellite Markets, 15th EditionNorthern Sky Research
This study covers the global installed base of sites and subscribers broken down by 5 regions, forecasts capacity demand, assesses capacity and service revenues as well as CPE shipments and revenues.
This edition incorporates new elements such as deeper detailed analysis for Fixed Enterprise VSAT verticals, capacity revenue analysis in this challenging time for pricing, equipment vendor market share and Consumer Broadband addressable market analysis. Now standard in NSR’s report, capacity and equipment forecasts are structured into FSS-C, -Ku and -Ka band, HTS-C, Ku and Ka band and non-GEO-HTS.
Strategic insights on markets and verticals key to capturing growth in the current transformational times are core elements of this study.
The main topics and questions addressed in the report include:
- What are the trends driving or restraining growth in the installed base of sites or subscribers for each market vertical and region?
- What are the implications of the emergence of HTS in evolving Business Models for Service Providers, equipment Vendors and Satellite Operators?
- What are the new markets, services and applications that will create growth opportunities for the whole industry?
- Who are the main players in each industry segment, and what have been their key successes in the last year?
- What are the revenues to be generated from capacity leasing, service provisioning and customer premises equipment sales in each region and market vertical?
- What is the satellite capacity demand for each service in each region, and how is this being provision?