Pratt's Stats® - Acquired Private Company Transaction ComparablesBusiness Valuation Resources
Pratt’s Stats is a robust online database that boasts the most complete financial details available on nearly 26,000 acquired private companies, with up to 150 data points that include six valuation multiples and 13 financial ratios.
Each transaction includes detailed data to apply the market approach, derive a selling price, benchmark performance, or perform a fairness opinion analysis and BVR analysts rigorously review every transaction to ensure the most trustworthy data.
In addition, the Pratt’s Stats database includes the Pratt’s Stats Analyzer, an Excel-based tool that greatly improves a user’s ability to select and deselect transactions, complete a detailed analysis, and export custom worksheets to a new Excel workbook.
Pratt's Stats users get the most reliable and trustworthy private company transaction comparables available.
- Defend your value conclusions with evidence from nearly 26,000, 100% sold private company transactions and get a detailed transaction report with seller details (when available), source data, income data, asset data, transaction data, valuation multiples, and more
- Get hard-to-find data on how deals are structured including payment terms, purchase price allocations, employment agreements, non-compete agreements, private company financial statements, private company financial ratios
- Select multiples with absolute confidence – complete ratio analytics let you easily select valuation multiples with the smallest coefficient of variation
- Get a detailed purchase price allocation (when available) listing all the assets acquired and liabilities assumed, along with their values
- Perform customized searches by buyer type, 913 NAICS and 824 four-digit SIC codes, sale date, revenue range, total assets, and more
- Bolster your research with the Pratt’s Stats Analyzer, an Excel-based tool that computes valuable statistics and ratios and applies various regression formulas and valuation multiples to a subject company.
Subscription duration is one year and includes a complimentary subscription to the quarterly publication Pratt’s Stats Private Deal Update (PDF) – a quarterly analysis of private company acquisitions by private buyers from the Pratt’s Stats database and access to the Pratt's Stats Analyzer, an Excel-based tool.