Corporate Development Forum and Chicago M&A Conference | September 26 & 27, 2018Finance Information Group
Wednesday, September 26th | 9:00am - 1:00pm
The Corporate Development Forum is a round table meeting to discuss and consider the internal and external issues that are unique to the in-house M&A role.
The aim of the Forum is to bring together senior professionals for candid and off-the-record discussions to help advance the professional practice and understanding of current M&A issues and methods.
FORUM TOPICS INCLUDE
- Taking control of the M&A strategy
- Getting the Board on board
- Metrics for reporting deal success
- Integration methods and mistakes
- Navigating the regulatory environment
- Characteristics of good M&A advisors
- Planning for unanticipated problems
- Selling deals to the Street
The forum D will end with lunch at the Midway Club at the University of Chicago.
Click here for a detailed forum agenda.
Wednesday, September 26th | 1:00pm - 8:00pm (Day 1)
Thursday, September 26th | 9:00am - 7:00pm (Day 2)
This Chicago M&A Conference will provide public company executives, corporate directors, and private equity investors with practical information and perspective on the latest strategies and considerations in the structuring and execution of complex corporate transactions.
SESSION TOPICS INCLUDE
- Developing a Rigorous (and Realistic) M&A Strategy
- Considerations Associated with Buying Innovation
- Planning, Negotiating, and Executing Cross-border Transactions
- Briefing on Navigating Regulatory and Antitrust Issues in M&A
- There has been a Material Adverse Change - What Happens Now?
- Why Transactions Fail
- Current Challenges in M&A Governance
- Synergies and Integration
Day 1 of the conference will end with dinner at The Columbia Yacht Club
Day 2 of the conference will end with an elegant wine reception.
Click here for a detailed conference agenda.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds will only be provided for cancellations requested 10 days before the conference, less a $100 processing fee.