Maritime Satcom Markets, 4th EditionNorthern Sky Research
NSR’s Maritime Satcom Markets, 4th Edition continues as a dedicated focus on the maritime satellite market - from the opportunity for M2M/IoT to the latest Non-GEO HTS capacity slated to launch. With a deep-dive into the dynamics of this key mobility vertical, the report provides readers with the most complete overview on addressable maritime markets, vendor market share, pricing, revenues, and capacity demand for all commercial maritime vertical segments.
With cross-comparisons and identification of key maritime vertical markets, Maritime Satcom Markets, 4th Edition answers key questions facing the industry. Providing a complete picture of the maritime market, readers can navigate through the trends, drivers, and restraints shaping the maritime industry - from end-user trends to the latest SATCOM developments. Using both quantitative and qualitative factors, Maritime Satcom Markets, 4th Edition continues NSR’s segment-leading analysis.
This report incorporates years of research and analysis of trends with new developments in this evolving market. It addresses key questions about maritime SATCOM services, such as:
- How much capacity will vessels need for doing business? How much will this capacity cost?
- How will value-added services affect the way the maritime markets do business?
- Where is the maritime “big data” demand?
- What is the demand from river cruises and in-land waterways? Are they supplied by the terrestrial market? Are there opportunities for suppliers?
- How will GEO-HTS affect the market share? How will Non-GEO-HTS developments affect the market?