Wireless Backhaul via Satellite, 11th EditionNorthern Sky Research
NSR’s Wireless Backhaul via Satellite, 11th Edition is the longest-standing industry analysis and forecast of the Satellite Backhaul and Trunking backbone sector. The study includes 3 key segments:
- Mobile Backhaul
- Internet & Telephony Trunking
- IP Content Distribution
The assessment covers the installed base of sites in seven regional markets, investigates trends impacting market growth and business models, forecasts capacity requirements and equipment shipments, and calculates satellite capacity and CPE revenues.
The main issues and questions addressed in the study include:
- What are the trends driving or restraining growth in the installed base for each market vertical and region?
- What would be the implications of 5G for the Cellular Backhaul vertical and the satellite ecosystem in general?
- Who are the leading equipment manufacturers in this vertical?
- How is HTS expanding the addressable market in all verticals, and how are Business Models evolving for Service Providers, Equipment Vendors and Satellite Operators?
- How is market elasticity and the downward trend in pricing creating new demand and opening new markets?
- What is the addressable market, and what are the opportunities in each region?
- What are the technology trends shaping the industry, and how is demand for 2G/3G/4G services evolving in each region?
- What are the new use cases being opened by these new technology trends and lower cost of capacity?
- What are the implications of bandwidth-hungry sites in the battle of frequencies and architectures? What is the satellite capacity demand for each service in each region, and how is this being provisioned?
- With Video and Media consuming most of the IP Traffic, can satellites enter the IP Content Distribution market serving CDNs, Video Offload and other opportunities?
- What are the revenues to be generated from capacity provisioning and customer premises equipment (CPE) sales in each region and market vertical?